Mixed feelings

Sad Monday 

So I’m sitting in Dublin castle’s park, next to the Garda Memorial Garden and I’m sad. Sad but not in a bad way which is pretty weird to describe. I was able to return to Dublin for five days, reunite with two friends and I had a blast. It is time to leave for the second time in my life now and it’s difficult. There is a huge part of me that will always belong here. 
I walked around everywhere as I used to when I had lived here for eight months. I went to places I treasure and plenty of memories resurged. 

As it is getting pretty damn hard to write about my feelings I’m just going to end this text by saying that I would have never thought I would return so fast and I leave once again with that same thought. See you soon Dublin of my heart. I will miss you and I hope this time it wouldn’t take me so long to get over seeing you. 

Comentarios