Traveling

Today I want to write about what I think of traveling.
I am at home for ten months now and I am having a big need of going somewhere else, anywhere, just not here. Last year I was constantly discovering new places and that became part of me. It seems to me that this year I am too attached to one place, as I've always been. But me, I'm not the same I was a year and a half before.
Argentina, where I live has an extremely difficult economy to allow us (citizens) to travel. Moreover, distances are huge. In my country we have thousands of natural places that are marvelous and breathless, but the truth is only a ten percent of the population can visit them every year. Most of us, spend a very long time saving money just to visit one attraction, or natural park, or city...
I love my country, I love my land, I love my people with the good and the very bad. I just only wish  we could travel more. Finding, learning, getting surprised, admiring, leaving pieces of my heart in different corners of the world , I find that this what fulfills me.
Looking at photos, reading my traveling notes, having sporadic memories, keep me alive. I just wish I could travel more. Even though I know I travel way more than the average here in Argentina. I appreciate this so much, that I can't have enough.
I am fond of searching on the internet about Tourism, I even study about Tourism every day (three subjects currently), I love love love reading travelers blogs. Oh how they inspire me! And music? Oh grand music about places, moments with people we treasure, and with lyrics that make us a better human.



"La Quinta" my grandparent's house-farm in Corrientes, Argentina.





Mar Del Plata, Argentina (where I live)






Comentarios