Long time no post

Just wanted to write that I am having a great time in life. I am studying to get a higher degree in Tourism, which luckily will take me two more years, I am playing field hockey which is a sport, a therapy and a passion I have since I am nine  years old. I am planning and planning and achieving goals which is exactly what fills my heart.
One month from today I will be flying to Brasil to spend five days with Carol, a friend God put in my way when living in Dublin. 
We traveled together to Liverpool and was amazing. As she knew Paul McCartney was going to play in Porto Alegre this October, she immediately noticed me and invited me to go visit her. I remember that at first I was convinced it wouldn't be possible because of money issues, but one month later I realized it was a genuine hell yeah I'm going to watch Paul live!


'Till the next post ❤️ 



FUCK WAR! ☮️

Comentarios